The congress will have 4 Poster sessions covering all the congress topics. Posters will be presented as e-poster and divided into macro-topics. The best 10 studies of each category will be presented as prints as well.
Has your abstract been accepted as poster?
During each poster session at the congress a poster will be awarded as the best abstract of the session.
As prize one of the authors of the winning posters will have the possibility to have a free registration and Accommodation for the next International Congress of the Academy of Human Reproduction.
Deadline for abstract submission for Oral Presentation is
November 30th 2016 17 December
Deadline for abstract submission for Posters is January 31st 2017
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Oral Presentation will be notified whether their abstract is accepted by January 13th 2017. Oral presentation speakers must pay their registration to the congress by January 20th 2017. Failure to do so, will result in exclusion from the programme and the Book of Abstracts. Further details on the schedule and instructions will be available on the congress website.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Poster Presentation will be notified whether their abstract is accepted by February 07th 2017.
Poster presenters must pay their registration to the congress by February 13th 2017. Failure to do so, will result in exclusion from the programme and the Book of Abstracts.
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email or fax will not be accepted.
How should I write my abstract?
- The abstract must be divided into the following sections:
Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
The abstract cannot be longer than 1900 characters including spaces, and must be plain text: it is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Aging and infertility
- Androgen Deficiency Syndrome
- Apoptosis and Oncogenesis
- Cancer and reproduction
- Corpus Luteum
- Cronic Plevic Pain
- Depression and Reproduction
- Diabetes, reproduction and pregnancy
- DUB (dysfunctional uterine bleeding)
- Early pregnancy
- Embryo implantation
- Emergency Contraception
- Endocrine and paracrine control
- of ovulation
- Ethics and reproduction
- Fat tissue distribution and body weight control
- Female sexual disfunction
- Feto-placental Unit
- Genes involved in ovarian development and aging
- Genital Infections
- GnRH Agonists and Antagonists
- Hormone replacement therapy
- HPV and cancer
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorders
- Hypothalamic Dysfunction
- Imaging technology in reproduction
- Immune system and reproduction
- In vitro maturation
- Insulin resistance and gonadal function
- Labour and Delivery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Male hypogonadism
- Male infertility
- Male sexual disfunction
- Metabolic syndrome
- OMICS and PMA
- Ovarian hyperstimulation
- Ovulation induction
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Perimenopausal Transition
- Polycystic ovary
- Pre-implantation diagnosis
- Pre-natal diagnosis
- Premature delivery
- Premature ovarian insufficency
- Premenstrual Syndrome, PMDD
- Progesterone and progestins
- Prolactin and Fertility
- Puberal development
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproduction and Mental Health
- Sexology and Sexuality
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Stem cells
- Steroid Receptors
- Uterine Myoma
- Any other
SEND AN ABSTRACT NOW
Create an account for free,
and once in your personal page click on the abstract submission button
LAST MINUTE ABSTRACTS
It is still possible to present your abstract as poster; last-minute abstract will be published on the congress website but they will not appear in the abstracts cdrom and in the congress program, – congress registration is required to present your abstract